We get lots of questions from women asking if Rx for Brown Skin will work for their brothers, boyfriends and husbands. Guys want great-looking skin, too, so our products are formulated to work equally well for men and women.
We understand the confusion, though — after all, our site and product packaging are somewhat girly. But the products themselves are both incredibly effective for addressing the very same issues on male skin.
For example, if you’re a guy with dry skin — or a woman who loves one — our Essential Hydration Moisturizing Cream will work wonders. Like all Rx for Brown Skin treatments, it’s powerful enough to stand up to men’s thicker skin, larger pores and hairy faces. But unlike other men’s skin care products, it’s not greasy, it doesn’t smell, and it’s loaded with soothing botanicals to help relieve irritation and bumps from shaving. Great skin. No fuss.
More skin care tips for men
- Minimize the risk of hyperpigmentation by wearing a SPF 15 sunscreen like Age Block UV Shield daily
- Shave with a multiple-blade razor to avoid ingrown hairs and bumps
- Use a pre-shave moisturizer to soften whiskers (Essential Hydration works great!)
- Shave in one direction — with the grain — with clean, sharp blades
- After shaving, wash your face with cold water to close up pores
- Clean your blade with alcohol between shaves to prevent bacteria growth
- Reduce razor bumps by sloughing off dirt and dead skin cells with Exfoliating Toner for Normal-to-Oily Skin — perfect for a man’s more oily skin